- In close collaboration with the Marketing Manager Belgium, you draw up a marketing plan strategy to achieve the set goals in terms of e-commerce / lead growth / brand awareness /… (content, online and offline campaigns, newsletter).
- You analyze the figures in Google Analytics and optimize the various channels for this.
- You generate targeted traffic from different channels (paid search, SEO, paid adds, newsletter, affiliates)
- You ensure that the content marketeer creates exciting content via various channels for (future) customers that results in qualitative leads and sales.
- You use and optimize the possibilities of social ads (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), remarketing and affiliate marketing
- Coordination of internal and external parties in the implementation of marketing-related projects where you sufficiently challenge external parties
- Optimization of the website to achieve a higher conversion rate is also part of your duties. For this you work closely with the webmaster or usability expert.
- Your most important KPIs:
- Lead and e-commerce growth
- Increase in brand awareness
- Pro activity
- Customer focus
- You report to the Marketing Manager Belgium.
- Completed education or comparable education with a focus on online marketing;
- Very good analytical (Google Analytics) and conceptual skills;
- You have product knowledge and experience in multiple domains (SEO, SEA, affiliate marketing, email marketing, conversion optimization)
- Strong result-oriented with a solution-oriented and proactive way of working;
- You are driven and passionate about your work.
- Being able to work in a team, but at the same time being able to work independently and have a high level of initiative;
- Your CV already testifies to a first managerial experience. You guide your fellow marketeers and ensure that content as well online and offline marketing work well;
- You are creative in making our website known to a large audience;
- Flexible, customer-oriented and stress-resistant are typical characteristics of your personality.
- German (very good knowledge, written and spoken)
- English (good knowledge) or Dutch (good knowledge)
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as an online marketing manager.
- You have already had the opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
What we offer
- A challenging & varied FT job in an internationally innovative family business with a strong reputation and extensive in-house digital expertise
- Future-oriented you will be given the opportunity to expand your team with 2 extra colleagues: content marketeer, performance marketeer
- On the other hand: a competitive salary, a nice package of fringe benefits and no less important: appreciation for your work
- A TOP team of dynamic colleagues with a 200% desire to go for it
- A good work-life balance = 100% commitment during working hours through a perfect combination with the family through sliding hours
- Do you fit in our picture? Send your details quickly so that we can get to know you better.
Are you our perfect match?
Send your CV and motivation letter quickly to email@example.com